When the compressed air through the feeding ejector, crushing raw materials into the crushing chamber, in the crushing outdoor surrounded by several crushing nozzles, jet supersonic airflow, the formation of high-speed airflow trajectory, so that the powder by air speed impact, compression and other forces, so that the powder collision, friction and crushing. In the classification chamber, under the action of centrifugal force of the classification wheel, the coarse particles are separated, and the coarse particles are recycled back to the grinding chamber to continue grinding. Finally, the uniform distribution of ultrafine powder can be obtained at the discharge port.
1. It is suitable for dry ultrafine process. Due to the large impact speed, which can reach Mach 2 and above, it is easy to obtain 1-10 micron particles under normal circumstances.
2. Relative to fluidized bed airflow crusher, the controllability of crushing fineness is poor, but for the material with viscosity, it has a good crushing effect, and the grinding process will not produce the phenomenon of blocking material can not be crushed.
3. No temperature rise, the grinding process due to the compressed gas nozzle, so that the temperature drop, and no mechanical friction process, so the grinding process will not rise, suitable for heat sensitive, low melting point material crushing.
4. The equipment has the advantages of short crushing time, simple structure, no moving parts and easy operation and maintenance, small footprint, low noise and no vibration.
5. High grinding efficiency, continuous grinding, can ensure the purity of crushed products.
Scope of application:
This machine can be widely used in chemical industry, lithium battery, pigment, cosmetics, pesticides, metallurgy, mining, ink, medicine, plastic, paper making, dyes, abrasives, food and other industries.
[Note: Parameter is subject to Chinese]
Shanghai Huasan Powder Equipment Co., LTD
Contact person: Manager Zhu
Mobile phone: 13818804871/18017628352
Address: No.33 puzhuang Road, Zhuanghang European Industrial Park, Fengxian District, Shanghai